daytrade diaries... friday, page-13

1. 12,414 Posts.
    Morning all,

Relatively flat night in the US.. I believe the market is in limbo at the moment with the direct yet to be decided.

Im mostly cash at the moment, though have an interest in a few stocks short term as I feel they offer so gains regardless of the market sentiment.

Today I will be watching the following stocks STI, FMG, CRU, URL, GXY, CXY, BCN, ACR, FTE, NWE, PRR, FMG, MLI and BGD

Another nice performance from Boulder Steel (BGD) yesterday with a solid close of 7c (up 34%) after hitting a high of 7.7c early in the day. IAP 7.1c this morning, though I get the feeling someone might be going on here, and 10c is a certain possibility short term. The gap from 6.7c to 8.9 may be closed soon, with the next resistance target of 9.5c on track to be tested.

Last night in Germany, Boulder closed up 32% to 4.1€ (which is the equivilant of 8.2c AUD). The chart is looking mightly fine, with resistance @ 6c now gone.

Also keep an eye on FTE for a break above 11.5c.. Strong resistance at this level, but a break would see some decent gains!

Good luck today all. I think there may be some money to be made on some of the penny stocks.

Cheers
    Kevi

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.