daytrade diaries... january 18, page-32

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

I will be watching the following stocks today with a view to trading:-

AVB - Have just had an announcement out this morning on the back of their brilliant copper JORC last week. They have announced a nickel & plantinum IP anomaly over 4kms in Brazil. They say it is similar to the Mirabela nickel giant 'Santa Rita Nickel Project' in the high mineral region of Brazil. The Company is going to drill it up in the coming months & the drilling rigs are on the way. The Company also indicated that if it proves as good as the Company thinks then it will have neighbours (Mirabela & Vale) knocking on their door.

BCC - We're at the pointy end of Vick#1 this week and we should have the analysis of the coil tubing. There could be trades in anticipation, and I will be looking to trade it on churn.

FML - Good press reporting of late after the recommissioning of their '3 Mile Hill' mill and their first gold pour last week; however FML could re-trace a little based on last week's highs and a red Dow on Friday so I will be looking to re-enter a little lower if I can get it in order to ride the next leg up.

Other stocks I will be looking for a trade on today (based on last Friday's momentum include:-

2. LRC
  3. NWE
  4. BAS
  5. BCN

Ok, have a great day trading today all and my quote for today is:-

"The most dangerous position in which to sleep is with your feet on your office desk." ~ Anonymous.

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.