Morning All,With the US closed last night, it made for a fairly...

1. 12,414 Posts.
    Morning All,

With the US closed last night, it made for a fairly safe time to hold overnight. Picked up a few bargains yesterday, in addition some stocks which were breaking out... Ran some scans last night and came up with a few nice charts also.. I noticed alot of stocks are trading just under a resistance level, and just above the 41D MA. It is critical they it breaks through the resitance otherwise we might see a break of the 41D MA on many of them which would NOT be good. ORD and ROG are two from the top of my head which fit this category.

Stocks I will be watching today include ORD, AEE, AQR, CAZ, FML, ZNC, ADO, RTL, PEN, NRU, ENT, JML, BAS< ARM, IOH and RCR... yeh sorry, long list..

RCR TOMLINSON (RCR)

NEWERA URANIUM (NRU)

PENINSULA MINERALS (PEN)

JABIRU METALS (JML)

Still holding AEE, infact its one of my long termers anyway. Many of the indicators suggesting more to this leg up, and with news due soon from their African project anytime now I suspect anticipation will keep her rising.

RTL also worth watching, reocrd volume yesterday with buyers building this morning. Could easily run today IMHO. I notice a few others on it here..

Anyway, I have some more charts to post when I get a sec.. some nice blue chip breakouts.

Cheers and good luck today.

Kevi

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.