daytrade diaries... january 20, page-3

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Thanks HLL. Nice wrap... and what a day to be in the market! I've just written a comment in regard to "market gambling" and "day trading"> a copy below. Will be back shortly with high expectations for GOLD today.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Interesting topic. One I encounter each day and often from within the ranks of Hotcopper.

Try being a "day trader", where not only do you encounter the "gamble for your income" line from external to market sources but even internally the comments of "are the day traders on this" or "are they out of this yet" line come into play. Little do they realise that the day traders are reading this comment and are insulted.

Others talk about buying "penny dreadfuls" or "speculative stocks". They know nothing of the way arbitrage works, how options convert, strike prices trigger, market trends, indicators, charting, investment reports etc...

Is the market a gamble? If you want it to be. Go buy WCUO today and that's a gamble. One that might pay off hansomly. Go buy ADOO today > probably a great arbitrage stance and hardly a gamble. More a strategic investment > long term or short.

My thoughts

iPod
    STRATEGIST

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.