daytrade diaries... january 20, page-39

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

Firstly let me say - Good post iPod! I dislike nothing more than a description of what I do as gambling. The amount of research, phone calls, countless hours of reading and split second timing/decisions (as Aksier says) would leave many of the normal 9 to 5'ers high & dry.

Secondly, I have to have a kind of a short day today as my Godchildren are visiting from Interstate and my Godparent duties call, lol.

Anyways, I will be looking at the following stocks today with a view to trading:-

BAS - I took profits off the table in BAS yesterday after it failed to rally. I really like the BAS story tho and I will be looking to re-enter on weakness.

GCR - I bought into this one yesterday on the back of the MOU announcement with Chinese funding to develop their Copper Project. On best assessments, this Company will produce 20,000 tonnes of copper and 75,000 ozs of gold per year over a 20 year mine life. The announcement made mention that shareholders will be invited to participate in the financing of this development, therefore I am expecting a reasonable pump sp wise on this one beforehand.

BCN - Closed on the high of the day yesterday at 3.3c and did great churn with ~77m securities trading hands. I bought back in at 3.2c after taking profits. Some highly anticipated drill results are imminent, which will part be used to form a March JORC.

FML - Some profit taking was evident yesterday after FML tested +8c so I will be watching this one today for movements. There should be additional information coming through on the Quarterly which is due out on Friday of this week.

VLA - Wowser to the winners on this one yesterday; I am just going to sit back and watch the action today. As an aside, BOS (Balls of Steel) hire is available from Tweets & Co., lol.

Ok, have a great day trading today all and my quote for today is:-

Day Trading Quote #5: "If you look around the table and don't see a sucker, then you are the sucker." ~ Anon.

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.