daytrade diaries... january 20, page-45

1. 5,331 Posts.

firstly I would like to make comment on the excellent quality of the posts currently appearing in the morning pre-open, it shows just how far this daytrade diaries thread has come over the last year, congratulations to all contributors.

as for today the spec Bio sector still looks to capture the majority of the early trading interest.

VLA - stellar run yesterday, may pop in early trade but would be cautious buying at these levels as I believe there will be plenty of profit takers ready to step up on any strength.

CDY - buy depth has increased over night, indications are it could be the next one to run

PNO - has a history of being a P&D stock, so caution needs to be taken but has moved nicely recently on steady volume, in this environment any news could spark a bounce.

ADO - was a stellar trade last week, might struggle to move higher with focus now elsewhere.

TDX - has struggled to move too far above the 2c level, but like PNO any news could spark a further rally.

OBJ - this is one of my favourite momentum trades, as when it goes it runs on large volume allowing great scalping opportunities, keep an eye on volume for possible trades.

outside the Bio sector, GBP continues to frustrate, last night their Ugandan oil partner Tower Resources (UK) broke out on huge volume and yet GBP looks like it is going no-where fast today, although it continues to honour its uptrend, time is running out for a pre-spud bounce.

also keeping an eye on OEL has show excellent trading ranges recently.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.