Nice post Wink! Perhaps I should start todays thread with...

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Nice post Wink! Perhaps I should start todays thread with "Morning Gamblers". I wonder how that will go down?

What you have suggested is quite correct. Trading is about Psych, about understanding how others influence markets, factors affecting outcomes, and it requires dedication to craft (Askier), time and exeriences. It warrants strategy and this means planning. It means rules and being able to stick with them.

Today:

CDY > Obvious play today. Target 4.0 to recent high of 4.2, but if a run persists, could go much higher. Watch what happens at 3.7.

ADO > I agree, I have little doubt the player at 7.0 will either be taken out or removed

VLA > Crying I sold. Yeah! Target? Could hit 15, but it would require a retrace.

VIL > What is it with all these "V's" lately? Possible trade from open at 3.8.

IRG > WAtching to see what effect the gold price will ahve here, but I note 2.0 is re-loaded, so potential hee for mid 2's.

BCN > Looking for futher push attempt into 3.4

OK > have to run to read peoples minds and gamble all day on possile outcomes. Be careful out there gamblers!

iPod
    HORSE TRAINER

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.