daytrade diaries... january 22, page-4

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Morning traders.

Thanks guys and good advice re "Tin Hats"... A very volatile night with the DOW coming back to 180 in the last 30 minutes before finishing down 213.

I see this as a minor correction and not part of a long term sell off. Regardless, I lowered my portfolio balance yesterday, some with losses only to see the stock return to the price I paid. So panic selling needs to be curbed. I also noticed some great buying opportunities such as OBJ at 4.0 and ROL at 1.935.

SSN > spudded yesterday. I prefer the options because I can buy a heap of them and they are fairly liquid.

VLA > Boardroom radio at 9.30am and will wait for that. Can't see this doing much today unless some panic buyers bring it past 7.5.

WTN > I bought some yesterday at 59 and watched it drop back to 54 before scooting back up. Base price is around 50 and can move quite quickly back into 60/70. Thinly traded and small but liquid volume.

A few shares I am watching include NKP, ADO, TRF (due to close ROL offer on 25th), PEN and VIL if they can get low enough.

Be careful out there...

iPod
    ARMY CADET

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.