Thanks ipod scott wilson and pj, i just got back.LOL Ipod i hope...

1. 889 Posts.
    Thanks ipod scott wilson and pj, i just got back.

LOL Ipod i hope u are not talking from experience there mate :P. Your humor is second to none with a dash of witty wisdom. u seem to know a lot more than just shares i can tell u that.

Scott...... if only my academic and trading skill were as good as my pic up skills....... if only...

Wilson.... yeah i must say i am a fan of food and travel so its not all bad. just the whole resteraunt scene by yourself i can imagine it would be similar to going to the cinema by yourself. but hey i better enjoy this before i go to my regular 9-5 routine (actually more like 8-6ish). But i hope to one day not be a slave to the cooperate world and maybe be my own boss or take lead in sumthing.

PJ..... yeah the market is a bit scary at the moment..... whats going on in china?..... just when u think things are starting to stabilise there is always a surprise around the corner always sumone or sumthing going wrong to sway this every roller coaster like market of ours. At least your on top of it since i know the amount or research u do is just amazing. Ill try to keep in touch as much as i can and maybe dip into a few shares once i have cleared of my current load.

VIPHAR

going to sleep on his kingsized bed in a very unpersonalised generic room with a very full stomach worried about how much weight he has gained over the past 2 weeks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.