daytrade diaries... january 28 part 2, page-186

1. 1,136 Posts.
    VIL holders.. Unless the price of oil n gas drops 50% the Anticipation IMO will drive it considerably higher... To see parcels of 8mil, 3mil etc go through at 5c and above its not hard to see where the big boys are expecting this company to go once flow rates come out... Traders will be traders and timing is every thing... I originally thought that flow tests take approx 2 weeks to complete which may still be true but have a look at MEL, they started their flow test on the 25th of Jan...It announced a progress report after 2 days of testing and it was good.... If VIL follow suit then selling off may be a mistake... I don't know I'm in at 4.4c and was planning to slide out if the flow rate wasn't a bonanza..I actually expect it will be but you never know..

SSN the Oil and Gas weekly story came out a few days ago and its buying numbers very slowly started supporting the 1.5c level. I got in a few days ago at 1.5c and once again for an anticipation play on their testing announcement which is due tomorrow. For me it is the same play as VIL but I expect a lesser return in the long run... I might run 50% freecarry profile if it hits 3c

OBJ - Day traders indeed.... Short termers on the punt moving their money on the growth stocks....

I still like ADO. The more negative the posts become on hot copper the more I sense a basesless down ramp from mid termers trying to get in before more announcements come out.. The selling of shares by (Stock investment company) ie the INSTO's and one director is shaking a few branches...
    A company that can cycle and recycle 1.5X its share register in one session must be on many a watch list and I will back on the tools next week so I don't want to missout on future announcement activity...

I will be taking a few profits from SSN and VIL if I can achieve a better than 50% freehold and then stocking up on ADO, MDV and CNH might move some into one or two gold specs also...

MEL made some pretty big claims in their announcement that might get some press tonight, I'd watch out for that. Could be a scalp or two in it.

Anyway need to get ready for tech tomorrow...Its hard being on apprentice wages and only being able to invest my pocket money...I want to be rich like the rest of youz... Spare any change for a hard working apprentice??? :)
    My break from work was fun while it lasted..

Trade well Guys.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.