Highlandlad, I'm not here to piss you off, just stating the...

1. 1,015 Posts.

Highlandlad,

I'm not here to piss you off, just stating the facts.
    You make a good effort posting reports....but...this is just an observaton on your posts.

No offence you are just posting figures and reports we can all see....correct.? Example the DOW did this last night and metals did that and this market did this etc..etc...etc..
    Plenty of positive ticks for your post....but what for....it is information we all can see and get every morning.You are not telling us anything we don't know. It would be nice for posters to ACTUALLY PICK TRADES as to when to enter and exit etc..Alert us as to what to trade next and when to enter etc...

Can you pick certain stocks and what will move and when to enter etc...???? Can you alert us 1 or 2 days in advance to allow posters time to look and analyse and then enter the trade..? Example is BHP a buy today or ANZ a put play or RIO will move up tomorrow..etc..

This is what most posters want...TO MAKE MONEY WITH TRADES.

Sorry i can not understand why so many posters find your info great...the ones that do are they beginners who do NOT have this information on the web..????

No offence you are just stating the obvious of what happened last night...how about alerts as to what will happen tomorrow or in 2 days and which way it will go etc...Will the DOW be up or down..? Do we go long today or short and on which stocks etc...

Cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.