Yes - correct, I ALWAYS sell before I buy back. Eg: I bought TAM...

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Yes - correct, I ALWAYS sell before I buy back. Eg: I bought TAM at 3.4 and sold at 3.6, bought back at 3.5 and sold at 3.6. I bought EHL at 34.5 and sold at 35.5, back in at 35.5 and out at 36.5, back in at 35.5 and out at 36.5.

Never buy, then buy more lower, then sell. Always trade your position completely. Don't average down, close your position and then look for a lower re-entry. Your example as regarded as ONE trade.

BLY at 25.5. I remember you buying this and you saw the stock support collapse. The stock was heading down daily to 23.5. I would have looked at the depth after buying and if possible re-sold into 25.5 the minute this turned back.

NXS > You need to start closing your positions before buying more when it drops. Remember you can always buy back. I would have closed my position at 35.5 this morning on open (assuing the depth at 36 was high. Your average was hit and you would have lost brokerage. A good outcome!

MOF > Still OK but I don't like the depth at 23.0 and would look to sell into open if 23.0 arises. Learn t wait for the price to come to you on MOF. No hurry to buy unless the depth at the next level collapses. (23)

All your losing trades are highly liquid stocks and should all come back. NXS base is 31 and BLY is currently 23.0. MOF is 20.5. When you buy stocks, don't worry about the depth on the buy side, worry about the depth on the sell side. If you can't sell it quickly, don' buy it. (as a daytrade). If you sold poorly (eg: NLS today at 2.3), you can always buy back at the sell price and re-commence a new rade position.

Cheers

iPod
    MILKMAN

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.