U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday as investors worried that China's...

1. 756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday as investors worried that China's banks might be poised to hit the brakes on lending to stem market excesses, a move that could curb the global economic recovery.

Concerns about China hurt commodity prices and hit shares in the energy and raw materials sectors, while a steep drop in U.S durable goods orders in June fed fears of more economic weakness.

The Dow Jones industrial average .DJI was down 26.00 points, or 0.29 percent, to end unofficially at 9,070.72. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index .SPX was down 4.47 points, or 0.46 percent, to finish unofficially at 975.15. The Nasdaq Composite Index .IXIC was down 7.75 points, or 0.39 percent, to close unofficially at 1,967.76.

Moves wise, Airlines was up 1.35%, Hospitals was up 1.96%. I'm cautiously bullish on some sectors but yesterday was the first sign of reversal day on our index.

So I'm tightening stocks and scalping for the rest of the day.

Watch list for me are: NSL, SLA, REX, CFU, EPG, BMY, COK, EDE, KRM, WFM . Possible SDL. Profit taking is the other theme for me. Reduce the number of holdings.

Ice

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.