daytrade diaries... june 16, page-23

1. 7,809 Posts.
    Kmthor, PRW had a marcap of 3.5 million on Friday which was way too low for a stock that has just drilled a greenfields area and has justified the area needs a major campaign . It is early days but is $17 million marcap too much now ? I don't think so when potentially the whole region is analogous with a major mineral region in another part of the world (Norlisk) .
    In regards to MTH, I would suggest that they actually have the prime acreage in both total area, locality in regards to the extinct volcanoes, and equity in their holdings . PRW can be diluted down to 20-30% equity of a much smaller area, whereas MTH has full equity in their leases . PRW's early work has regional specific implications and MTH's geologists pegged their huge neighbouring leases on the basis of the same prospective mineral potential .
    Not only that but MTH already have a similar geology of high equity leases closer to Alice Springs which is being explored now and is demonstrating strong and positive characteristics . MTH marcap is $10 million only but in my opinion holds greater speculative value, more cash, more equity and is more undervalued .
    The management styles are very different also from what I have witnessed .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.