daytrade diaries... june 17, page-18

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    adventra09 make sure you are being accurate on the HAW comment. There's no proof directors sold yesterday, people are speculating, but yes they sold a lot a month ago, and yesterday there was a lot of movement then a lot of sales after lunch, but then it got a lot of press on this thread particularly and could break above 1.2c so there could be lots of reasons. Ultimately 30m shares in a quick trading time, at these prices isnt a lot of $ to be honest

I'll be watching today, I don't trade much these days, but I have been and will continue to accumulate, and will watch for any short term trade opportunities. HAW historically moves from .008 to 1.5

Whilst grades being average, with the extension of the iron ore continuing at length, it's a bl&&dy large strike, and with more testing to come on their other field, plus their other projects, I can't see it going very low, so should be upside potential

Anyway, also watching for a good entry on GMG and MCW as I have a bit of cash to put back in now as of last week.

Cheers,
    Wilson

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.