daytrade diaries... june 29, page-5

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm not a big day trader, more short to mid term, but not intra days - so don't often contribute here.
    These aren't suggested day trades, but as a lot of mid term traders read this thread too - probably worth pointing these out.

KIK - due for farm out news, chart looks primed to go providing the funnymentals please the punters.

IGR - feasibility study due, and a take over has been rumoured for a while now. Dropped a bit last week, probably due for a bounce.

My choice for the week.
    AAF - snuck out a little 1 for 1 cap raising notice after hours on Friday. However many shares you hold on a date yet to be announced, you will be able to buy that same number for .001.
    So, price all month has been .004 - and even buying up to .007 would still give a .004 average, with a new project in their sites to be bought with the proceeds. They expect about $3mill from selling the copper smelters they have, and may look to something closer to home imo.
    Not suggesting a big play - just a few for the possible 10 bagger within a few months here.
    A decent project could easily see it hit 3 or 4c or more? If you buy say 500,000 at .005 ($2,500 punt)today, your average once you've bought your 500,000 at .001 in the offer ($500) would be .003

Most people (mid term traders) would have that sort of money to put into a potential spike on news play.

Disclosure - I hold all 3 of the above, but not selling in a hurry!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.