daytrade diaries... may 15 part 2, page-130

1. 8,937 Posts.
    FG - that's a good strategy to just sit out sometimes. I can only say this because I've now spent $1,200 this week on brokerage and $2,500 in the last two weeks on brokerage alone!Comsec must love me.... but it also means perhaps I am over trading (hence 5 breakevens today!). I also need to sit out of situations and see if this lowers my bill and stops me rushing to buy.

Kacy > Thanks again...

Eagle > Never read Dr Elders, but I can assure you that the less love you have for a share, the more often you can trade it profitably. I was working out last night that I have traded GDN profitably 13 times since ten cents! Each time I made 1-5 cents! Pays for the shares.... it's also my most profitable share in the last month. I use charts - absolutely making up 20% of my total profits for the last 2 months.... but more impotantly, I want to know recent history and current depth + knowledge of what costitutes market manipulation and how to use it to my advantage in trading. I also spend many many hours reading and reviewing and analysing; more than anyone else I know - other than Kacy!

iPod
    TELEPHONIST

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.