ADE has moved up nicely on the back of its announcement that its...

1. cha
    5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    ADE has moved up nicely on the back of its announcement that its deal with Beach has been concluded. May have some more upside today before the inevitable retrace and consolidation. I have already sold most and kept balance for future pure profit. I love this trading system. thank you Buffett for suggesting this. Brilliant!!!!!!!!!

TOE is finally moving up. needs to break out of its trading range before we can call a break. my sell order is 23c. if it breaks then I will buy on retrace. if it falls I will buy back when it starts rising. can someone please buy my TOE at 23c before it falls yet again!

With ADE and TOE and KZL and indeed most stocks I am trading them on the way up and keep proceeds as a free carry.

Some are pure cash plays but this years hard work is building a nice portfolio.

waiting for the REITS to come down and then continue accumulation. I expect the strong REITS will prove the best plays of all.

thank you to all for your suggestions. this is the best thread on hot copper.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.