daytrade diaries... monday, page-4

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Morning all.... surprised the DOW was up, surprised I'm awake, surprised I'm not a finalist in this years CLEO Bachelor of the Year Award!

On to the shares and although a good day, I still wane caution.

SSM is in pre-ex-divvie status and will contnue a stellar run... forget 33 cent dips, it's not gonna happen - I would think 40+ would be a appropriate run.

IIF... danger Will Robinson... but was sold back down on Friday close so should make up some light fantastic today..buy on the dips and despite the mini runs, it CAN be costly if you get it wrong!

MGR - moved a fair bit from 59.5 last week to 80+ today- still may have another 250 metres before the gate OR might take a breather so slowly slowly here. Depth is all over the place.

BLY - I sold at 8 on close - not sure why?? My target before I sold was 8.7

RFE - I still hold - depth says it can run nicely and expect this to happen this week

BKN - still a long way to go here - still feel it's cheap after moving from $1 to $1.50

VBA - still feel it was a false rally down to 15.0 and will rebound - still one to watch and very 'positionable'. A run WILL happen - just when is the question?

GMG - WISH I HAD BOUGHT AT 15.0 LAST WEEK!!!!!!! Who would have thought??

OK - off to put my entry into Australia's most eligible Bahelor...

iPod
    CLEO'S MOST POPULAR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.