daytrade diaries... monday, page-10

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Morning all..... typical Mondayitis....

BTA > Having sold BTA on Thursday for 91.5 , it may be a sruggle to buy back today with the opening premium taking up much of the 'goodwill' factor. My original sell was at $1.15 and at this rate it will most likely open somewhere round there (+$1.09) before either pulling back or taking it to the $1.30 level. Hence the premium vs. reward is to be considered as caution as the opening auction will erode much of this.

PRR > Loads of non-coherent talk over the weekend on this bio, but in my view out of the most recent bio's to rise, it's held it's ground formidably and should be amongst the first to have a 'genuine' run. Options at 4.5 aret be considered. Note: I own PRRO at 4.9 and still confident.

GDN > Update out today and normal burst of flavour should carry this forward as per wha we have now become accustomed to. New gas shows look promising.

The rest of my day will be sent looking for margin gains on volatile stocks such as DYL, TOE, MEO, BJT, STX, CFU, ALS amongst others...

Have a good one all... not expecting to rush into anything today myself.

iPod
    PATHOLOGIST

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.