Morning All...I'll be a little quite today, got alot of things...

1. 12,414 Posts.
    Morning All...

I'll be a little quite today, got alot of things to work on throughout the day.

I will be watching the following stocks today, these include BGD, AWE, CVN, MEO, WHE, GGG, UMC, ABY and LNC

Linc Energy (LNC) opened strongly on Friday above resistance @ $2.35, before hitting an early intraday high of $2.39 to be sold down all day (I suspect Friday weakness) to $2.22. With energy prices on the charge Friday night in the US, I suspect the intraday high will be tested early on in the session, with the charts showing an imminent breakout is on the way. Patience will be rewarded here..

Here is the chart.

The other stock I really like and still think it has more legs in it is Boulder Steel (BGD). On Friday it opened @ 5.2c, before hitting a low of 4.3c, only to have a strong close at 5.3c.

Here is the chart for anyone interested. I think that this stock has the potential to move towards 10c in the short term. Remember this is not a TIP, just my thoughts...

Good luck today, I think most of the sectors sold down last week will see a decent rebounce.

Oh, and MEO is another one which could go very hard today!

Cheers
    Kevi

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.