daytrade diaries... november 13 part 2, page-106

1. 271 Posts.
    Have a great weeekend everyone. Thanks for all your help and guidance over the last week.

I am holding 4 stocks, expecting a gap up on MOnday

OBJ - I think we momentum has turned. Buyers have come in, and volume up. Would like to see it open at 3c come monday. I think if it gets to the mid 3c range, could run up quickly past 4c next week. Huge volumes and strong momentum, many traders sold for losses over the last week, I bet a few will be anxious to get back in. Anyway a great company, with huge prospects, and many more potential partners other than 3M, I really think this can hit 5c in the short term. Let's wait and see.

BCC - Well got in a bit late, sorry Tweety, you have been screaming buy for a long time, but better late than never and I doubled up today as well below 9c, so I am pretty happy now. Looking at the momentum and volume, I think this will open up at 11-11.5c on Monday, and could break out pretty quickly. This stock was 40 only a year or so ago, and it fell down quickly, as my university professor taught me many years ago, things that go down quickly will go up just as quickly and vice versa, I believe we will see a breakout come monday.

GOA - was tossing up whether to sell or not, decided to hold and see how it goes for another week, buying depth promissing, though it could not crack 5.2c. I think buyers will flood in if it can hold around the 5.4c level.

QHL - Bought in at 62c (thanks Kevi for the tip), looks like it has strong momentum. Could run up quickly next week.

Anyway, I also expect a big week for BFE, CCU, JPR, DLS and NAD next week.

All the best, have a great weekend and G-d bless you all.

David M

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.