BCC - cracked through the 13c barrier. To those who are trading...

1. 271 Posts.
    BCC - cracked through the 13c barrier. To those who are trading and got in at 11.5c today, well done. For me I think it is just too risky trading this stock, because you sell at one price and could end up buying back higher. I think it is much easier to just sit and hold, unless you are very sure and an expert trader. I have bought in at the 9c level, and then again at 11c, and a bit more this morning at 11.5c, without selling any stock, even though I am sitting on realised gains in excess of $20,000, the reason is I just don't see any need to sell, momentum is strong, buyers are plenty, and this stock is way undervalued fundamentally, considering it actually makes money. BUY is trading at a market cap twice this stock and not making any money, easily BCC can trade at 20c and still look cheap. I think we will see 20c pre-spud. Anyway, I doubt I will sell my holdings below 20c. Good luck to all traders, and for those not in, still plent of upside, so you can still get in.

ARW - Looking solid, bought in at 2.3c, have another bid sitting at 2.4c at the moment, hopefully waiting to get hit. As I said, I have followed this stock for a while, and last time it ran up to 3.3c, I think the first target is to break 3c and then we could have a breakout. Much better stock than EXM IMHO, just too risky EXM, it can go up quickly and then down just as quickly, I really can't trade EXM, just don't have enough skill.

OBJ - Still waiting for this to break 3c.

AVB - looking strong

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.