Good morning fellow traders.Today my money is in 2 stocks OBJ...

1. 271 Posts.
    Good morning fellow traders.

Today my money is in 2 stocks OBJ and BCC.

OBJ - Had a higher low yesterday, selling pressure looks to have stopped below 2.8c, looking to see whether it can get through the 3c barrier, before calling this a breakout candidate. Still fundamentally a brilliant play, and with strong volume, it will be on many traders radars you can bet. So if this cracks through 3c, I think it could run up quickly to the mid 3c range, because a lot of the sellers are dummy sellers I believe, and a lot of traders will come on board this one because it offers very good potential trading games with strong volume.

BCC - Wow, what a stock this is, thanks to everyone for your analysis, charts and opinions, you have helped me a lot, I bought more yesterday, after buying in on friday at the 9c level. I was a bit late to get on this bandwagon, but instead of downramping and hoping for a cheaper entry point, I just bought in, and it has paid handsome dividends. I think if it can break 15c, could run up quickly to 20c, as not much resistance.

Also on my watchlist to possibly buy in today are NWE, ADN, BFE, AOP, ESI, BAU, AVB, JPR, ORD.

have a great day and good luck trading.

regards,

David

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.