Good morning fellow traders.I was very busy doing some shopping...

1. 271 Posts.
    Good morning fellow traders.

I was very busy doing some shopping for my wife this morning. My trades so far today are the following:

AVB - I bought in yesterday at 4.2c, held at the close and today sold out on the open after the annoucement, and took a loss. I thought this was headed for 5c, but the annoucement spoiled the party, anyway, I am happy with this loss, there was the potential for 5c, just didn't happen unfortunately.

OBJ - Very excited about todays action, as I said yesterday, we need to see this break through the 3c barrier before we call it a break-out. What spectacular speed did 2.9c and then 3 and 3.1c break today, something I called yesterday, as I believed a number of sellers were fake. I think there is still plenty of interest in OBJ, both from traders and long term holders. I also think the sell side has a few dummy bids still, and at any moment this could break out again. I will be holding at these prices to see what happens.

BCC - Still holding, looked like it could fall in early trading when 12c got taken out, but it seems that 12c has been firmly rejected as a resistance level and 12.5c looks to be the new resistance. It has paused for a while at the moment, but I think at any time we will see 13c get taken out, and then traders who sold at 12c will flood back in. It is unbelievable to see the herd mentality in the market, which is clearly demonstrated in BCC. People rushing to sell down at 12c, then if it breaks 13c, people will flood back in. This is the market, and this is why you have to love it.

ARW - After some solid volume and buying yesterday, and a peak of 2.6c, volume has dropped to a snail pace, there is no panic selling or great selling pressure, and strong support at the 2.1c level, but just intriguing why there was such a surge in volume yesterday and then today nothing. I can't quite crack the code on this one, if anyone can I would appreciate it, anyway, I am holding at the moment, in anticipation that something is brewing such as an annoucement or update on recent contract wins. Somthing definitely going on, and I want to wait to see what it is, before I sell this one.

Also on my watchlist today to possibly enter are:

VIL, NWE, AYN, TEX, DLS, NAD.

good luck trading and have a great day.

David

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.