daytrade diaries... november 19, page-109

1. 271 Posts.
    TEX - going for a run, I will try to buy around 6c level. Looking good this stock.

ARW - News ?? Strong buying interest today again, I wonder why the ASX is not querying this behaviour.

BCC - I think we will see 15c+ close and potential breakout. The big boys are buying in, yesterday's 4 million dump was probably one final attempt to try and shake this stock down and scare a lot of the novice traders into panic selling, well that didn't work, and now I think you will see the big boys try and scramble for stock as this heads towards the 17.5c resistance and then past 22c mark. Good luck to all holders, I am not selling at 13c. Gordangregy?? what do you make of today's action?? Still got your bid in at 3c??? Well keep waiting mate!! Instead of downramping, you could be making money, I really feel sorry for you, anyway good luck with CWN and all your other investments!! If you ever decide to listen to the people who know, perhaps you will also be able to make some money. BCC all the way!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.