Good morning fellow traders.Well been an interesting morning for...

1. 271 Posts.
    Good morning fellow traders.

Well been an interesting morning for some of the stocks I hold. Currently holding 4 stocks, BCC, OBJ, ARW, SSS.

BCC - After all the talk last night and today, about what would happen after the 4 million dollar mystery dumper on the close yesterday, would people panic, would the price retrace below 10c, well what we have seen is confirmation of the views of those who said, the 4 million dump was not an issue. BCC is looking very strong this morning, good volume building up at 12c and some hitting at 12.5c, I think it is setting up for a big finish to the week, with only 4 days till spud date, anticipation and excitement should build and see this stock bounce out of the 11-14c trading range some time this week. I am very excited to be holding this with spud and other annoucements due shortly. Well done to all those who were not foolish to panic and sell yesterday. For those who are interested in make some big gains, BCC is probably one of the best stocks on the market for this to happen. They are getting a lot of interest from the media, and I am sure some brokers will be looking at BCC during this exciting time. Thank you to all those who alerted me to this stock over the last few weeks.

ARW - This is a stock I don't understand, huge volume on tuesday, and then quiet yesterday. Today we saw what I think was panic selling in the morning, and now it is building again at 2c. I still suspect something is going on, and if the price can stay above 2c, I think it is a potential buy in the short term, before we get confirmation of what is happening with some of their sales contracts etc. Keep this on your watchlists.

OBJ - After a spectacular day of gains yesterday with a high of 3.5c, we have seen OBJ retrace to the 3.1c level. I think this is a positive, slowly OBJ is building up higher and higher supports. It was 2.2c, then 2.5c, now I think 3c is the new resistance. Looking good for another run to test the 4c mark some time in the next week or so. Fundamentally I still think OBJ is undervalued compared to its peers in the bio-tech industry, definitely better prospects than PRR, and trading at a fraction of PRR's value. I expect this to be seriously re-rated over the coming months, so it will be an exciting time for all holders.

SSS - bought in yesterday at 3.2c after having this on my alert list for a price trigger at 3.1c (its previous resistance level) once I got the alert I bought in immediately, this has been a sneaking giant, slowly making new highs over the last week or so. Momentum is in the stock, could push 4c by the end of this week.

Also on my watchlist to perhaps take positions in today are:

LSA, AOP, AYN, ORD, TPL, NAD, GBZ, FAR, NWE, AVB, TEX, SLA, MEO, VIL.

have a great day, and good luck with your trading.

regards,
    David Meyer

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.