daytrade diaries... november 20, page-24

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

Hmmmm, not sure what today will bring so I might be a little opportunistic and watch announcements. I'm also doing a fair bit of research atm trying to find the next BCC, lol.

Now speaking of the next big thing, as I mentioned to everyone yesterday morning in my DTD entry (and have been mentioning it for a few months now) I believe GBZ could also be one of the next big things to go on the ASX. Therefore, my DTD entry for this morning is a little different from my usual entry:-

GBZ - To briefly refresh your memories GBZ have adjoining (and much larger) tenements to CDU (CuDeco Limited). The mineralisation, which runs from CDU's copper supergene (Las Minerale) into GBZ's land (or is it the other way around?), will be drilled in ~2 weeks. Here are their latest SAM Survey Results. It would really pay traders to acquaint themselves with GBZ imo; as there could be a tidy little spin-off when it anticipated that CDU will release its much awaited JORC at the end of this month (Tweety & Co. has toured CDU's operations). I urge you all to put GBZ on your radar's and to do some research as I really do believe we could be on a winner with this stock.

ADE - Also put this one on your watchlists! At around the same time as GBZ's drilling starts, we should be getting some drill core results on ADE. I know that doesn't help you to trade it today but it's still trading snippets of info for your research buckets.

Now on my final point of note, there are no announcements out so far today that have really impressed me as a trading opportunity.

On the Buccaneer front, it will be very interesting to see if BCC will continue its stellar performance today - I hope so!

Have a great day trading all, and my reflection for today is this:-

'It takes about 1 billion T-Shirts to pay for a 747' ~ Chinese Official (Source: Lateline Business 19th November, 2009)

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.