daytrade diaries... november 20, page-29

1. 271 Posts.
    Good morning fellow traders.

I am currently holding 3 stocks. BCC, OBJ ARW, SSS.

BCC - The pick of my portfolio at the current moment, over 50% of my portfolio is allocated to BCC currently. I think there is huge demand, people were buying offscreen violently yesterday before the close. With only around 350 million shares on issue, that is definitely not enough to meet the demand of day traders, mums and dads, institutions and the like that will all have the eyes firmly on BCC today. I think we will break the 17.5c quickly, run up to 22c perhaps and then maybe form a resistance around the 18c-20c mark. This is probably the last opportunity to get in if you haven't bought in yet before this hits the 20c range. I am sure that many original investors who bought in on the float are still holding shares in BCC, hoping that it will at least break even for them at 25c, as human nature is to hold and not admit your mistakes. If you take those original investors, plus directors, plus long time holders, I think you will find that not much stock will be available for the current man. All those who bought in sub 10c for a quick profit have taken their profits yesterday, and perhaps will buy in again for another stab. So as you can see the demand will just outstrip the supply in the short term, forget what the charts say, forget fundamental analysis at the moment, this will run purely on basic demand exceeding supply, it is simple economics.

Good luck to all holders.

OBJ - Yesterday it consoldiated, hoping for a run again today to the mid 3c range. It is sold if it can form resistance above 3c.

ARW - I don't know what is happenning with this, probably try to sell it today, just too slow for me. Strange stock.

SSS - We will wait for the annoucement. But solid run up and volume.

GOA - also waiting for an annoucement, could run if positive. I have it on my alerts watchlist.

Also on my watchlist are:

ORD, AYN, BFE, AOP, PNO, LNC, LSA, LRC, VIL, CFE and AVB.

good luck trading and have a great day, GO BCC!!

regards,

David Meyer

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.