Morning all (thanks HLL),I will be looking at the following...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

I will be looking at the following stocks with a view to trading today:-

BKP - I don't really know a great amount about this Company fundamentally, but they are an oil & gas explorer in the Georgina Basin, NT where they have 2 tenements earning 75%. They re-listed on the ASX in July of this year and currently have $2m in working capital. They have a Report from their Petroleum Consultants (ISIS) on potential hydrocarbon systems. The ISIS Report is still being finalised after which time the Company will be releasing it to the market. It's looking pretty nice on the charts imo, and the market depth is also looking pretty healthy too atm. This stock could be good for a trade today imo.

PEN - Acquired more Wyoming uranium tenements for shares last Friday (still awaiting settlement tho). This stock surely has to be due for a trend reversal soon imo.

BCC - Naturally I will be looking to trade BCC this week with spud on Lee County now imminent. I have seen so many BCC video's over the weekend and am feeling very comfortable with this Company's management and projects!

On the announcement front today:-

RED (Red 5 Limited) - Red 5 has today received a green light to proceed with a 10 year mine development for its Siana Gold Project in the Philippines which is a combination of veins, breccias, and massive sulphides. Market depth looks healthy atm with ~11m on the Bids and ~3.3m on the Asks (Shares Issued: 659,288,043). It's been looking quite bullish on the charts too imo.

Ok have a great day trading all, and my quote for today is:-

"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption." ~ George Bush

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.