daytrade diaries... november 4, page-25

1. 271 Posts.
    Dear fellow day traders.

I am holding 3 stocks still OBJ, ATI and ORD, I got board with ARW and had to sell yesterday.

OBJ - I am looking for this to break 2.5c today, if it can, could be in for a big run up to its previous high of 3.3c. There is just so much potential with this company, I am very excited about holding for the ride.

ATI - It looked like it would break out based on its activity on Monday, I was a bit dissapointed with how it traded yesterday. I will monitor it today. I think if it can have another day of big volume, so we could see the price break through the 5c range. Very interesting response to the ASX query, I really like the style of management in the way they responded!

ORD - Still holding, hopefully this can break through 8c today, it is an excellent company and great prospects, it still is bewildering why the price is below 10c, but that is the makert, it doesn't always make sense.

Also on my watchlist this morning are:

CAA, AVB, ATN, GOA, NAD, PEN, RAU, FML, BCC, TAM

I have reviewed this mornings annoucements and these companies look like they could perhaps go for a run, my eye will be firmly on them as well they are:

QHL, CHZ, SAR

good luck trading and have a great day,

David

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.