daytrade diaries... november 6, page-37

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

Looking forward to the weekend; strangely it's felt like a long week this week.

I will be looking at the following stocks with a view to trade today:-

CCU - Looked pretty strong to me yesterday and looks like its set for continued strong open again today. This stock has ag results due this month and the market looks to be getting set for them imo, so it could provide for a trade today. Beware the profit takers tho!

CNP - I have a core holding in this stock, and watch its movements every day. It looks set to open stronger this morning, and it may provide for a quick swing trade.

BCC - Well it's now been 14 days (10 working days) since there those 'Change of Director's Interest Notice's released to the market, so the spud of very prospective & highly anticipated Lee County in Texas could occur any day now imo. Natural gas is Up, and a strong rationalisation is occuring of US gas projects by acquisitions.

On the announcement front today:-

LNC - Linc Energy have just released an Announcement out stating they have discovered a significent 1-1.3 billion tonne coal exploration target at Orroroo (S.A.). This announcement is a JORC for that area. In addition to high energy power generation Orroroo can support a potential 20,000 bbls per day ultra clean synthetic fuel. The production life of combined facilities is expected to be approx. 75 years! This could be a real goer for trading today imo.

Ok, have a great day trading all and my quote for today is:-

"There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side." ~ Anon.

Cheers, Pie
    ROCK-A-BILLY REBEL (Hi iPod)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.