OBJ - Looking good IMHO, just bought some more to add to my 2.5...

1. 271 Posts.
    OBJ - Looking good IMHO, just bought some more to add to my 2.5 million shares already held. I have been buying since 1.4c, my only parcel which is under water is the one I bought yesterday at 4.1c on the open, still I don't mind holding and if this continues to drop, I will continue to buy and hold, this stock has huge potential in my opinion. 3M is a multi-billion dollar company, they have no time or patientce to muck around when it comes to small minows like OBJ, unless there was something big in it. Even millions of dollars are not substantial for 3M.

The majority of shareholders are now sitting on shares at above 3.8c IMO, there are some impatient traders who have been exposed after buying in above 4c yesterday and are activating their stop losses. I also believe, that there are many who want the share price to fall, so they can buy in at cheaper prices. A lot of the huge sell orders in my opinion are designed to spook people into selling at lower prices, so others can snap up stock at lower prices more easily.

However, a company which traded around half of its share capital in one day, and nearly twice its share capital in a few weeks is definitely going places. Top 20 hold around 45%, so not many shares will be available soon.

Don't worry if you bought in above 4c, just sit and wait, this company is well under valued when you compare it to its peers, such as PRR. OBJ definitely has better prospects than PRR, and it is valued at a quarter of PRR. OBJ, should be considered with the big leage players BTA, CSL etc, with their technology, they can revolutionise the bio-medical industry.

I remember someone posted yesterday, that what a fool the guy who sold at 1.8c on Monday was. Yes, in hindsight, he is a fool, but soon we will be saying the same thing about all those who sold sub 4c, how foolish that was.

Anyway, good luck to all holders, sit tight, and watch for this to break-out. There is too much potential for OBJ, for it to remain under 4c.

I am almost certain that within the next few weeks we will see 5c plus and then many will be wishing they had the opportunity to buy in at sub 4c level.

Thanks to all of you for your informative posts and research on OBJ, some of them are quite informative and useful.

If anyone wants to sell me more shares at sub 3c, so I will be waiting to snatch them up and add to my portfolio. I personally don't expect to sell this below 10c, but I advise you all to do your own research and sell when you think it is appropriate bassed on your risk return ratios.

regards,

David

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.