Morning all (thanks HLL),Hope everyone had a relaxing and...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

Hope everyone had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend and you're all ready to make a gazillion bajillion dollars this week, lol.

I will be watching the following stocks today with a view to a trade:-

PEN - (Uranium stock, Wyoming USA). Chartists are starting to say a reversal in trend is about to occur on Peninsula Minerals so I will be watching PEN all of this week with a view to trading in the short term. They are in the throes of seeking mining approval & we should be about due for some additional assays too as well as an upgrade of JORC (from memory).

FML - (Predominantly Gold stock, Coolgardie/Kalgoorlie W.A.). Has has some very nice movements into the close the last few trading sessions. Focus Minerals released an 'European Investors Presentation' on the close last Friday afternoon which was very bullish imo & well worth the read. They are cashed up ($19.4 in cash & bullion) atm and are now hedge free. This stock will be going much higher imo and I will be trying to trade it based on it's bullish sentiment atm.

TAM - (Coyote Gold Project). A producer & explorer of gold in the Tanami Desert, W.A. Currently have more gold assays pending.

CCU - (Silver stock, Cobar Basin NSW). Some are speaking of a target of 30cps on the ag drilling results which are due this month. Has been trending higher last week so one to watch imo.

On the announcement front this morning:-

ALY (Alchemy Resources) - Had an announcement out this morning - Second Advanced Gold Project Identified at Three Rivers - 550 tonnes @ 2.5% au. I seem to remember this stock already had a few big days in the last week or so tho, so I'm not sure if the market has already factored some of this in. It will be interesting to watch the open anyways which looks set to open higher atm.

Have a great day trading all, and my quote for today is:-

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." ~ Erica Jong.

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.