daytrade diaries... october 13 part 2, page-201

1. 8,937 Posts.
    I'm getting faster but that still took a hour to go over todays thread.

I had one trade today with a nice profit - selling ERH on todays high at 16.5. Not quite sur why it fell - but whatever :-)

I mentioned ONE stock this weekend on the charting thread, namely IOH as it broke the 70 cent region, today trading up to 87. Potential for $1+ and I feel this is a given.

No surprises today on pullbacks, but noted AVB also yesterday. ERJ did well today along with WDR which just keeps pumping along and may do for some time.

Like many juniors, RAU failed to spark and I still hold faith that it will in time (hopefully inthe later part of this week - it's due and price has held that 3.7 region).

PLA > yes yes yes

NSL looks like its being propped, but abreak on that 2.9 could signal a significant change.

ESI > I think this is the one to watch tomorrow.

For those that want an absolute wild swing have a look at the depth on RBY. It's a dog of a stock that only every now and then sparks, but it does happen.

KAR > Solid move today +29 to 7.58 and worth the wach tomorrow also.

That's my summation of the day that was.

Oh > I got my first pay packet today from work - sweet of them - but I earned more on my five trades last week :-)

iPod
    WORKAHOLIC

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.