daytrade diaries... october 13, page-37

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all, thanks HLL (and Hi iPod, lol),

Well now if I could only find another "repeat performance" today like ATN's performance yesterday, woo hoo!

Today I shall be watching the following stocks:-

ATN - I'll be watching this stock closely but not sure if I will be back on it (yet). Will await the next lot of copper assays which are due to be released to the market early this week. It's had a stellar run and I took profits yesterday, so watching with interest now.

BCC - Went to an intra-day high of 5.9c yesterday only to finish the day right back to where it started ie; 5.1c; so I think this could definitely be worth a few ticks on a quick trade today imo.

TAM - Gold was up overnight and I notice TAM has been sold down a little from it's recent highs of 8.2c over the past week. TAM has further gold assays due some time this month.

LKO/EGO - Oil was also up overnight. These are 2 tiny spec oilers which can be very good for a trade when the time is right. LKO has a spud imminent (onshore Victoria) & I'll have some more information on that one today. EGO (onshore Perth basin) which should be spudding later this week/early next week. Both are possible 50% sp rises imo.

Ok, have a great day trading all and my quote for the day is:-

"I was a bank teller. That was a great job. I was bringing home $450,000 a week." ~ Joel Lindley

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.