Todays PicksCCU: The stock held 19 cents after a disappointing...

1. 12,893 Posts.
    Todays Picks
    CCU: The stock held 19 cents after a disappointing performance the day before. I am still looking to buy some trading stock in coming days but I need to see 21/22 taken out as a signal that a decent rise is upon us.

BCC/BCCO: What a great day for BCC yesterday. Macquarie’s 14.6m shares appeared to be quickly absorbed by the market following which there was a lack of sellers leading to a fast 23% rise in price. BCC is a standout in the oil sector with high success odds at Lee County project and increasing and substantial production rates at Pompano. Today should see higher prices again.

GOA/GOAOA: A 700K purchase of options at the close gives me some optimism that GOA could be about to move. Watch for increased volume activity as a sign.

MEU: Well the capital raising was set at 14 cents and will be combined with a SPP at the sme price. I sold all but 5K shares for some beer money profit. This was a great result because I was expecting at least a 4K hit. I’ll participate in the SPP for the maximum $15,000 because I like their ground and it sounds like they’ll hit it aggressively.

WGP: The chart for WGP looks excellent and looks set to break through 3 cents today. I bought some traders at lunch time yesterday and hope to make a profit today.

BGD/BGDO: The price has stabilised nicely and volume is increasing with 375K through yesterday, much higher than recent days. I still hold options and will buy more when the volume and share price increases further.

Good luck trading today.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.