daytrade diaries... october 2 part 2, page-111

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Had to go out with work for a Friday night dinner and drinks. Nice crowd. Bit too much etiquette for me, but nice crowd. Read all the posts for the day - thanks Mojo and Shlavina.

In re-open this morning I posted "Still remain keen on NWE, ERH (somewhat resiliant stock), BCN, AMM, RAU, BDL and NSL." All held well today.

I managed to pick the bottom and top on NSL, picking up 250K at 2.5 and sold the lot at 2.8. Normaly I would have sold for 2.6 but I was away when my order was hit. It was my only order to be hit today and hope the others come good on Monday (I have to pop into work on Monday for a 10.3am meeting! JOY!)...

ERH also did well and not a mention in any of the thread! AMM also looks good in trading halt. RAU, BCN, NWE an BDL all did well and were 'resiliant' today.

DDT > Well, that's the problem with working, I missed a great opportunity, mind you had I bought I would have stopped out on the 1 cent falls.

Market looks only slightly sick again -39. Not bad considering the futures were -125 earlier. Also well done to the crowd in WDR - a favourite of mine.

Finished the week in the positive and todays trade added to my 'salary'.... I like that!

Will chat again later... HAGW and hope YOUR team wins!

iPod
    EEL BREEDER

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.