Ipod > great to hear, through people life, they go through many...

1. 599 Posts.
    Ipod > great to hear, through people life, they go through many different carrer until they find the right one, or the one they really like culture, work environment , and its people etc..this is the key to working as pleasure. i am same, working at a few diff jobs and love it and wants more challenge, and am asian so need to move away from asain culture in the western and learn more on that to the upmost and achieve to skill to move on to some where better..

the end of the day people wants to retire early and to do that they must work or start business or something to get better or higher return to be able to retire early.

am ready to go on my own and making good living from DT is the way for me atm,..dont get me wrong...it will take some time to master these things but it will happen...

you are moving to a new level and experience, will be good for you to learn and enjoy the time there. while trading can be risk and rewarding as well.

as look as you making $100 - $500 a day from DT you are doing ok..and also hoping to make that or more would be a bonus, just like working etc..

hope this help us further with our judgement and trading etc...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.