daytrade diaries... october 20, page-2

1. 12,893 Posts.
    Had a day off yesterday in Sydney so I am keen to get back to work today. Judging by the lead form offshore it should be a good day.

Todays Picks
    CCU: There are a lot of sellers on the market between 19-21.5 cents so a break above 22 cents will be significant. The indicators a saying caution is warranted so I’ll hold off buying more for now.

BCC/BCCO: The price looks like it is consolidating the last move from the low 5’s. I would not want to see the price fall any more or I think we’ll be heading back to that level again. I plan to speak to a director today to clarify where the 100m options are going. Based on previous discussions I didn’t think they were bound for Macquarie Bank.

GOA/GOAOA: Looks primed for a significant move in my opinion. The price has been consolidating for a month now and a decent up day should give some buy signals on the chart. With gold up overnight GOA will be one I watch closely today.

ATI/ATIO: Needs to break 4 cents convincingly before I’ll buy more so I am waiting for that milestone.

MHM/MHMO: A good announcement yesterday about the capital raising at 20 cents which is not bad given this was well under 10 cents a few weeks ago. I look forward to more detail about the acquisition of the Aluminium Salt Slag Project. I’ll call the company today and post some details about how I go on the MHM thread later.

Good luck everyone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.