daytrade diaries... october 20, page-34

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

My life atm is one big rush, lol. I won't be around that much today but what a trading cornucopia it should be on the market with everything up overnight (Commodities, Gold, AUD, DOW, Oil etc).

I haven't even managed to look at the Announcements out so far today either so just off the top of my head, my trading thoughts for today are:-

LKO - Still has room to move but a little disappointing yesterday after the spud was announced. Wombat 4 is a 1,311m drill with a target top of 786m. Yesterday they were at 300m so watch that LKO space.

LSR - I found this one interesting watching yesterday. I believe they are about to release a (gold) JORC on their highly prospective Arqueros project in Northern Chile. Market depth looks pretty good atm and this might be good for a trade today imo.

GBZ - Media attention has surrounded CuDeco today with regard to a (copper) JORC being released to the market by years end; so with GBZ (& QMN) as nearology plays (and the market interest shown in both yesterday) there is certainly room for improvement on the GBZ sp imo.

NWE & BCC - Put a spring in your step you 2 (lol).

FML - Seems to have found reasonably solid support around that 6c mark; one to watch also imo.

Ok, have to make it short & sweet for now! Good luck today traders, and my quote for today is:-

“We live by the Golden Rule. Those who have the gold make the rules.” ~ Buzzie Bavasi

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.