daytrade diaries... october 21 part 2, page-106

1. 8,937 Posts.
    I don't want to get into a lengthly coversation tonight due to the time, but I've just returned from tonight Investor presentation and out of the four company's that presented, there was a definite edge with TOE's Managing Director, Greg Halls presntation.

Very switched on, smart, industry based man. Knows the realistic approach for TOE. AndI mean realistic. Made great sense when we look at the time it takes a U company from start up to producion and the flow of funds costs etc.... I think those that can wait til 2012 will see the greatest benefit. Seems a lot happening right now but for those that have never met him, feel confident, because he exudes it!

Also presenting was Po Valley (PVE), Augur (AUK) - actually didn't mind his presentation - should be on their website at augur.com.au and Gulf Resources (GLF) - not much volume....

So TOE for me offers the best option - some great alliances with DYL and again - long term you will be fine. Good management is a great start!

iPod
    TOE WASHER

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.