daytrade diaries... october 21, page-2

1. 12,893 Posts.
    Todays Picks
    CCU: The selling pressure increased again yesterday with the price closing at its lows. With the stochastics, RSI and MACD all falling it looks like CCU will fall further in coming days. Silver is also down 1.7% which will add to the downward pressure.

BCC/BCCO: The price looks like it could retreat to the low 5’s to me so I am holding off buying back in at the moment. The lower high last Thursday is of concern in the short term. Indicators are also coming down so I will wait for these to bottom before entering again. However I don’t want to be caught without stock when the drilling announcement for Lee County is made.

I spoke to the director about the 100m options and they are going to clients and brokers who supported the previous issue so they are not all going to Macquarie Equities.

GOA/GOAOA: Given the gold price was down nearly $8 overnight today probably won’t be the day when GOA moves.

ATI/ATIO: Still watching for 4 cents to fall and I expect another attempt today. Once that mark is convincingly broken I’ll buy more.

MHM/MHMO: It was a little disappointing that the price couldn’t hold onto the gains yesterday but given a placement is being completed at 20 cents this is no real surprise. I will be accumulating MHM/MHMO over the next few weeks provided my meeting with Ben Mead goes well today.

PRR/PRRO: Nice bounce yesterday and I was in for a quick trade but not prepared to hold this one long term.

Good luck today everyone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.