Yeah PJ > I was given two months to deliver a strategic plan....

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Yeah PJ > I was given two months to deliver a strategic plan. I've written 67 pages so far, but getting the data is like pulling teeth, hence why I'm spending so little time here. I have to report to State Govt, so everything has to be crossed and dotted. Also have a major event to project manage with high profile celebrities and sporting champions.

Had four days off in four weeks and working till ten at night some nights, so hard for me to find time to live, but loving it immensely. Things will slow down soon and I'll certainly come back to the fold.

There's not that many shares that have 'rocketed' since I moved to full time, despite the DOW being up 300 more points. Says a lot about our market. It hasn't got the budda bing it had when TAM, PEN, RAU, ESI etc... were all running. I think my biggest reget was selling my beloved AZM and pullng my buy order when it was 14.5 + not buying back into IOH when it broke 75. Also WDR.

In regards to OBJ, it has spasmodic runs regularly, but you just never know. I'm waiting for FYI to announce the name change and the Uranium acquisition. Picking up a couple of SPP's with PRR and STI. I am watching each day and read ALL your posts, even at 11 at night. Mentioned ORN also as a junior play amongst others here. Decided against buying Myer.

In the office tomorrow, but have Sunday off to keep in touch.

Later

iPod
    WORKAHOLIC

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.