daytrade diaries... october 7 part 2, page-127

1. 7,117 Posts.
    your welcome John

Petwan when the market enters of exhuberance euphoria stage stocks go crazy for no reason at all

I think the key is to find stocks that have good fundamentals or you can at least justify why you want to buy it and think it will go higher

I find regardless of what hype or over exuberance is brought to s stock fundamentals will always shine through

take LRC/SPP Ive been sitting in there for 6months waiting for something to happen and today on no announcement the stock explodes and does 224M shares turnover, I kept an eye on the thread and as soon as I saw all the "toot toot woot woot" "all aboard" type posts I thought ok this is gonna be a volatile stock at least until all the traders are out and hence took my profits and said so

That being said sometimes a bit of volume or a price spike will bring a stock I have never seen before to my attention and cause me to do research LSA today being a point in fact

Some research showed it had a high cash backing and looks to be on the acquisition trail

Stocks like these I find its best to go over the fundamentals get in early sit and wait for an LRC type day like today to happen

ps also have a look at posts of people who make outrageous claims and when the volume dies down see if they are still around to back those claims up

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.