Hi guysJust wanted to touch back with ma mates on HC since i...

1. 889 Posts.
    Hi guys

Just wanted to touch back with ma mates on HC since i have not been on much during my break. It was a nice feeling to know i only hold one stock (FML) when the market was falling a bit last week. It back up again i see, so is the rhythm or this roller coaster ay ;)

I feel good that i sold my PEN at 57 i know i could of sold a bit higher maybe 58 or 59 but i wasn't far off the high. Just wish i had removed by sale of WNE at 24 i would of double my money and i would of been up despite all my losses, alas i wasent there to remove it during the hype.

Also got the cash in my account since its been more than 3 business days. It feels good seeing it there since i rarely do due to my consistent buying and selling. Also it nice to take a break and to other things it so easy to forget how much time and energy day trading takes away from you. Everything i have sold prematurely has come back with the exception of VPG, this has given me confidence and after my break i will be consider to become more active again, however im in no rush since i dont have many bills to pay and thus must enjoy and want to do it.

Missed all you guys pj, tp, ice, exit, hl, kev, ipopopo, sunburnt, red, eswee, pa, yt, buff, poly, end and thats just off the top of my head :)

I better get back to my assignments I GOT SIX TO DO.

Take care guys and good luck with your trading.

VIPHAR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.