daytrade diaries... october 9 part 2, page-148

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Firstly - thanks TP - I noted your signature post earlier today :-) Thanks Kaya > jobs terrific. Just working on strategic plans right now ahead of the stakeholder meeting on Wednesday. Probably head into the office tomorrow at some point but loving it, the people and strategic planning!

So > well done to those that bought and held DDT > I can imagine that I too would have stopped out and bought back in. Was a tricky one cause the ann was the real catalyst. I think when it was 3.30pm and in the mid 7's and trading up > you can usually trade these shares to closing time and not go too far wrong. Look for around 3.23pm for the make your mind up time on these runners!

ATN > TP in at 2.6 - very impressive!

SSS > I traded this last at 1.6. News out tonight suggests its again one to watch on Monday along with ATN. SSS does get manipulated and don't worry about the volume. It gets chewed! I think long term still a good entry.

I had FIVE (5) trades this week. Four (4) of which were profitable or very pofitable. One SMALL loss on PRRO of <$100. I had a good run on NSL from 2.5 to 2.8 and I did a trade today in PRR from 20 to 22 for a nice profit. I earned far more trading part time this week on five trades than I did working 40+hours! LOL > so best of both incomes. My other profitable trades this week were PRRO yesterday and FYI.

I bought some RAUO for 0.009 > long time till expiry - be hard not to make a profit to be honest. If gold holds I'll buy some more. RAU will trigger this coming week IMO.

As I mentioned twice this week, I'm enjoying reading your posts after close. Dmeyer> your early call on DDT was impressive. Needed to stick it till close.

Have a good weekend all. Futures curently -25 so nothing serious.

iPod
    REVIEWER

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.