daytrade diaries... october 9, page-45

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

What isn't up??? Oil, gold, AUD, copper, zinc - it's just a smorgasbord out there today, lol.

I will be looking at the following stocks today with a view to trading:-

CER - Had an Announcement out this morning stating that CER has retired its debt in one of its of its main shopping centre portfolios where it could not access any cash. Now that it has been repaid cash will flow to CER. This should provide for an increase in sp today!

RSN - I had a nice little "impulsive" trade on this one yesterday and then noticed it gave back some of its gains in the afternoon, so it might prove to be good for a trade again today. I don't know much about this Company tho so would recommend the "dyor" approach!

AVO - A mid tier gold producer! Has just had a reasonable Announcement (I think) out today saying it is on target for 190,000 ozs @ a cost of ~$450/oz from its underground mine.

Regarding copper, BHP's accident in Olympic Dam is reported to create a shortfall on world copper and spike prices for the next few months so any copper plays out there will be fair game imo. One's I am reasonably familiar with include: CDU, GBZ, EXS and I am also a little familiar with QMN.

Ok, have a great trading today all and my quote for today is:-

“Money will buy you a fine dog, but only love can make it wag its tail.” ~ Richard Friedman

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.