daytrade diaries... october 9, page-7

1. 1,293 Posts.
    Great night in the US and i can't wait for the market to open so i can see what happens with RSG.
    Gold up and the DOW up with it, bodes well for RSG.

It was a strong close last night with a flurry of buying activity towards the end and at auction. I would describe it as frantic and desperate!!!

That followed massive buying (12 milioon going through)all day around 0.69 cents with big buy depth sitting in behind it. Those buyers will have to move up today and the sellers are still thin as ice.

I looked back over the charts and i am expecting a gap up to about 0.75 cents on open but checking the price history and gap ups with this stock it tends to close higher than open so 0.80 cents could easily be seen before close. Just depends on how badly those buyers want in and if yesterdays record volume is anyhting to go by i'd say it should be all systems go.

Thinkig of adding to my holding on the open because i reckon the buying yesterday was classic accumulation and i think someone big wants into this stock and if the volume continues this will rise quickly because there is hardly any sellers.

Good luck to everyone, i'll be on RSG all day.

JW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.