Hi all.Congrats and thanks to you all in the D-traders forum for...

1. 635 Posts.
    Hi all.
    Congrats and thanks to you all in the D-traders forum for your postings and help. I have not contributed on this site, but been a keen follower.
    I started my trading seven months ago, as a complete novice, and without the forums on Hot Coppers probably would not have survived.

I decided to manage my own Superfund after seeing my savings going down the 'gurgler' after the crash. I also spent some money on a nice comfortable house to retire in and it all took a hunk out of my nest egg. The money left was not worth giving to a fund manager with their fees, so I decided to set up my own superfund. I am glad that I did. I have made 100,000 dollars in seven months and doubled my super in that time. I have made many mistakes could have made more if I had known what I know now, But Happy that I am learning by my mistakes and reading and sorting out on HotCoppers the good from the bad. And then go with my gut feeling.
    I found Day Trading a bit hectic for my old brain, So I am now more a momentum or short term trader, but do a few day trades if I can see it is worth while. My goal is to make 2000 dollars per week average.
    When I started I was happy with 250 per week! :)))) Anyway I am going into a much happier retirement with help from Hotcoppers!
    Trading also helps keeping your mind active and Dementia at Bay!
    Put I do have many other passions Like Bridge playing and looking after grandkids! :)))) Share trading can become an obsession, So remember and listen to Tweetie!

Cheers all and Good luck Ipod with your new Job. You will be missed !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.